Become a certified SCMA Education Facilitator and gain the opportunity to speak at industry events, host webinars, and conduct continuing education training in your industry. The first step in becoming a certified SCMA Education Facilitator is to purchase and complete the NCMA Continuing Education Facilitator Training Package on CPU Online.Buy Training Package
NCMA’s training package contains five online training modules with quizzes for certain courses. You must review all modules and pass the quizzes with a minimum score of 80%. The package is a one-time cost of $250.00 and takes approximately 12 hours to complete.
Please see the below for the five modules offered in the NCMA Continuing Education Facilitator Training Package.
- CEF15a – NCMA Continuing Education Facilitator Training
- C101Da – Introduction to Concrete Products University Online
- C102Da – NCMA Materials and Resources
- C103Da – Introduction to Concrete Masonry Production
- C104Da – Concrete Masonry Overview